Do you have a Complaint?
Please contact us if you have an enquiry or experience a problem.
- Our relationship with our customers is our priority. We like to provide the best possible service, but if things go wrong, our goal is to always try and resolve any issues as effectively, efficiently and fairly as possible.
If you have a complaint, we’re here to help.
- Please contact our team so that we can work to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- In the first instance please try and resolve your complaint with your usual contact.
- If after 5 business days, you are still not satisfied please follow the process below.
- You can ask for a response in writing at any time.
Make a Complaint
If your enquiry is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with SBBWealth by using the form below, or one of contact methods listed here. Our Complaints Officer will review and try and resolve your complaint as soon as possible (no longer than 30 days). Contact details for our Complaints Officer are:
|Phone:||(07) 3810 8350|
What information will you need to provide with your complaint?
- Your contact details.
- A description of what your complaint is about. Please provide as much detail as you can to help us investigate your complaint as quickly as possible.
- Copies of any documentation that supports your complaint
- Details on what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint.
Please complete the form below, or contact us by phone. Our contact details are below.
What happens next
We will work with you to resolve your complaint as soon as possible and no later than 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, or we do not resolve your complaint within 30 days, you can take your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA was established by the Federal Government to help consumers reach agreements with financial firms about how to resolve their complaints. AFCA is impartial and independent. Where parties cannot resolve their complaint, AFCA will decide an appropriate outcome.
Contact details for the AFCA are:
|Phone:||1800 931 678|
|Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited|
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001